Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sports Day

The 70 degree weather this last weekend was perfect for the first annual ENT Sports Day! I think the guys and girls in the program have talked about their glory days in whatever sport, and it was time to play! Dan and Chad threw their arms out pretending they were in baseball shape. There was tennis, basketball, frisbee, and much entertaining of Calvin and Jack. Calvin was thrilled to do whatever Russ, Mirabelle, and Chad were doing. Jack played baseball and got really muddy.

I got to play a little frisbee, but I mostly watched the action while tending to Luke. Amy is a great photographer and set to work on our boys. She really captured each of the boys' personalities!

Dan and I are so thankful to have friends that we enjoy being with....I love that I can connect with the people Dan spends so much time with, too!









3 comments:

  1. Thanks, amy for capturing our sweet little boys so well! You do great work although you had pretty adorable material to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! They really show the personalities and cuteness of the boys so well!

    ReplyDelete