Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A girl clementine

Dan was off yesterday for the MLK holiday, and he watched the guys while I tutored.  I think they wore him out on his day for "rest," but I think he'd say it was exactly what he wanted for his day. When I came downstairs at the end of tutoring one student, here is the scene I found.


After I made an appearance, everything fell apart (naturally). Everyone suddenly remembers how hungry/tired/etc. they are when they see my face. Especially this guy!




























But I managed to get in the picture at the offer of my student's grandmother before the happiness waned too much!


Tonight, I came down from feeding Luke to find this scene....all this lights off reading books by headlamp and flashlight. I guess the power outage last week has had a lasting effect!

And, in case you were wondering.....
This is a girl clementine. There is a face and a pony tail in the back. So says Calvin.


3 comments:

  1. I am not sure if I want Ellis to see this one...I feel that I am blinded by headlamps enough as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lights out looks like fun! The girl clementine is so funny and cute. Love Cal's imagination!

    ReplyDelete