Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jabber Box

Jack was not the intended star of either of these videos, but he seems to be stealing the limelight lately!  He really is talking incessantly. And to think we were concerned about his speech....



Since they seem to be on their way out, here are the sweet mispronunciations and phrases we've loved hearing:

"Calwin: or "Cow" - Calvin
"Downtairs" - downstairs
"Tiss a pummy" - kiss a tummy
"Zessel me daddy" - wrestle me daddy
"Pime out" - time out
"Pummy pime" - tummy time
"Flemenflime" - clementine
"Pook me up" - scoot me up
"Baneena" - banana
"Peese you show me your merkout" - Please you show me your workout
"Peese Go-why-eff come a our house" - Please Goliath come to our house
"I wery trong" - I'm very strong
"I eat it all gone, so you can't have it!"
"Uh huh, I are" - Answer to any question
"Uh, huh, I might! - I definitely will...
"I uh know"- I don't know
"You don't ace-er me!" You aren't answering me
"hay-mer"- hammer
"Oh, ma-an"- when the ball rolls into the street
"I got my poop out" - I pooped and peed on the rug in my room after taking my diaper off and Daddy please you clean it up
"Please I have a yittle teeny teeny djink" - I've had about twenty drinks in the past hour but I want another so I don't have to go to bed


And Calvin still has a few, too:
"My-ain-go" - mango
"Breafix" - breakfast
"Yuke Daniel" - Luke Daniel
"Griddle" - grill

3 comments:

  1. Ha! If Goliath does visit your house, please do make sure to get video evidence and blog about it, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet similarity that Jack and Mac share! Mac's latest attempt to avoid bedtime has been, "I just wanna stay and talk, mommy."

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to get the words and phrases that are so cute on paper (?), in writing anyway!

    ReplyDelete