Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sledding!

It snowed last night and this morning...not sure how much, but I'd estimate 5 inches or so. Dan and I loved watching the snow fall last night, and this morning, there was a winter wonderland outside! I was worried while Dan drove into work, but it has been a beautiful scene today! Calvin thought so, too! =)

This afternoon, Calvin and I went sledding! Cal lounged on the sled while I pulled him around the neighborhood. When I stopped pulling to talk to someone or take a picture, he cried. Otherwise, he was perfectly content.

We ran into our neighbors, the Stokers! Brigham (the dad), Mia (in Brigham's arms), Nathan (back of sled), and Scarlet (front of sled) joined us for a lap around the neighborhood. It was fun to hang out with them for a little bit!

After about 45 minutes of lounging, Cal was still content, but my fingers were cold. We got this picture of our rosy cheeks before heading inside to get warm.

3 comments:

  1. How cute!!! You and CJ look adorable! Did you enjoy seeing the snow? Did it give you memories of Michigan and the people back at home? I hope so because I miss you! How are You, Dan, CJ, and the baby doing? Please shoot me an e-mail and keep me in touch with the happenings of the Rocke household :) I can't wait to see you! March 7th...a little over ONE month away! Ahh!!! I certainly won't miss the Michigan weather when I see you! I hope you all are doing well and I look forward to hearing from YOU! Luv ya and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics, Kelly. I love Cal all chill in the sled. I have some similar pics of him on my camera -- I'll e-mail them to you!

    ReplyDelete