Monday, May 13, 2013

Luke's Feeding Trough

In the past, I might have thought twice about what I'm about to share. I am not sure what it means that I am actually excited about this...

I'm not sure what took me so long, but this idea came to me like an epiphany yesterday morning as Luke was hungry and strapped in the stroller and we were itching to leave for a walk.

I did not want to hand-feed Luke his food the entire walk, and he's not coordinated enough to hold a bag or cup.

So, here is the perfect solution! Luke reaches into his bib to scavenge during mealtimes anyway, so why not go with it?

A portable, un-spillable feeding (trough) bib! It worked brilliantly during our walk yesterday and again for lunch at the park after our bike ride today!


What a crew for our bike ride! 6 kids 4 and under...so fun!


2 comments:

  1. For the drive on Wed, I definitely plan on using a feeding trough...for me.

    Here's a very insightful news piece on a similar idea: (very worth the watch)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw_1CIwwEIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart lady! What's for lunch and drink?

    ReplyDelete