Friday, May 24, 2013

Luke is 1!

Luke turned 1 on Tuesday!  I am so thankful for this little man. He is truly a joy.  So interactive and eager to laugh and smile. Unfortunately, he was sick with a fever on his birthday.  He did not smile or laugh for a couple days while he had it, which is so unlike him! Here was breakfast...not eating either.

And afterward, trying to play....little droopy eyes.


I turned my camera screen around so he could see himself....this cheered him up. I can't blame him, I smile when I see his little face, too!



He slept for most of the day. I'm not sure how he was sleeping this way, but I'm sure he was just so tired that it didn't phase him.



By the afternoon, Luke's fever was gone and he was able to enjoy one of Hockey's gingerbread whoopie pies for his special day. He loved it!




And as a special treat, Dan's dinner was cancelled, so Luke got to see him on his birthday! After a rough day, he smiled immediately when he saw Dan's car pull up to the driveway!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Happy Birthday to one precious little man. We love him so much and hope he is feeling good by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless his little heart. Those eyes tell how sick he was feeling. So glad he started feeling better later to enjoy his First Birthday! So glad, too, we were able to do Face Time to visit with you all and share his birthday. Happy Birthday precious Luke! Love you! Nana

    ReplyDelete