Monday, August 2, 2010

Two Sweet Boys

This last week and a half has been a bit of a whirlwind, but it has been awesome. Jack us such a sweet little boy, and I love him so much already! After watching Calvin as a big brother and seeing how grown-up he seems to be all of the sudden, I love him even more, too! Dan and me have been so blessed to get to be the parents of these sweet boys!

These are the first moments of Jack being at home last weekend. Calvin took a couple of days to warm up to Jack and me. He would not look at either of us for the first few days after Jack's birth. Little by little, Calvin has started to show love of his own towards Jack. He runs to Jack's crib when he hears him crying, and he kissed him over and over throughout the day now.

Jack is already showing his sweet personality. He is very easy-going and cuddly. He waits patiently to be fed after waking up and loves curling up on our chests to take a nap.
Jack is very alert while awake. His little deep blue eyes dart around, and he even reaches for objects a little bit. Though his eyes are only open for a total of maybe 2 hours a day, it is a treat to watch!
I am so thankful that Jack is sleeping well so far. Calvin always fought sleep, so I was not prepared for how much nighttime sleep this little guy would let me get!


2 comments:

  1. Your guys are so sweet! That last picture is just so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time for a new posting!

    ReplyDelete