Friday, August 20, 2010

Little Guy Stuff


Life has changed significantly for us over the last month as we are welcoming and getting to know Jack. He has a sweet little personality already. Here's what he's been up to.

Sleeping:
Just when I think Jack's days are becoming predictable, he has a night where he's up for three hours in a row or a day where he seems to spit up everything he eats. But in general, he spends a lot of time asleep (on his back). I love watching on his tummy, though!

Jack and I have taken a few naps together. I love that sweet time with him!


Tracking and Focusing:
Jack has started to make eye contact with us! Somehow I feel like it is easier to show him how much I love him when I can look into his deep blue eyes!


Jack is also tracking slow-moving objects with his eyes now. This always makes me smile since I never got to see this from Cal at an early age! While looking at his mobile, Jack starts pumping his legs and panting from excitement. So easily entertained...for now!
Smiling:
Yes, I know it is not intentional at this age, but I can pretend!

3 comments:

  1. Kelly!

    I can't believe how much Jack has grown and how handsome he looks :) Even CJ too! You take beautiful pictures, like I can imagine myself being back in North Carolina with you guys and enjoying playing with Cal. I hope to meet Jack one day, so you better make some plans to be either in Fort Wayne or Michigan because I want to meet you both :) I hope you are feeling well and gaining your strength again. Please call me sometime because I want to hear how you are doing! Luv ya and MISS YOU!

    Blessings,
    Megan Fuchs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome couple of guys they are. They must get that from their uncle Sam. And I'm certainly not referring to the goverment. Can't wait to see all of you. Yes even Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratualtions on two adorable beautiful sons. I have enjoyed reading your blog through Eric and Rachel. Blessings, Sharon McLaughlin

    ReplyDelete