Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mountain Bike Date

Calvin and I had a little date this afternoon. He's been wanting to go mountain biking, so we packed up some chocolate milk and headed over to Solite Park.


We first sat on a bench and chocolate milk. This drinking form reminded me of Calvin drinking his milk as a little guy....always one little eye peering out =).

Then we headed to the mountain biking track. I'm so proud watching Calvin ride his bike, and I love that he loves it!


Then we finished by playing on the park a bit. It was great to be able to give my undivided attention to Calvin's play. I think he loved it, too.

He showed me this trick about 10 times =).

And, the chocolate milk damage after I caved and let him have the rest in the car.

2 comments:

  1. What a big. Grandma is so proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for Calvin and you to have this on-on-one time together!! Calvin will always cherish those times. Hopefully both you and Dan can do this with all three boys more often. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete