Saturday, April 13, 2013

Luke scooting and some other feats

Luke started scooting (like Calvin used to, little goober) a couple days ago.


I guess these days are coming to a close! Now, how do I protect Luke's little knees when we are outside this summer....maybe he'll walk soon?




We recently retired Calvin's first wall of art.....a friend named it his "Callery." Not sure if I can handle the cheese enough to adopt that name!  "Retired" means I get to throw away most of the paper after it's been recorded as a picture....terrible that I enjoy this?








Jack just started hitting the ball (as opposed to the tee) this morning. Good job, Buddy!



And Luke finally joined Calvin and Jack in riding into the garage this morning! He fussed until I picked him up and put him in Dan's lap. He doesn't want to miss anything now!

3 comments: