Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jack trying out a new run

Jack tested out the 2 arm run the other day....kind of sad to see the hard-swinging left arm go! He has apparently detected that people usually use 2 arms. I think this is why he was running like this, anyway...


On a completely different note...
I've been looking ahead to April on my calendar with a bit of dread. Regular work stuff combined with Dan's interviews means that I'll be on my own more than normal. I need an extra amount of patience and compassion when the days string together. I believe that God will provide. For some reason, I hesitate to let my rest be found there instead of on Dan's next time home with the boys.  Lord, please forgive me for doubting that you are completely sufficient to provide all I need.  Thank you for giving me two beautiful sunny days to be outside with the boys....which makes everything better.  

Yesterday we were outside all morning and afternoon.
This was before I sat on the table to help Luke and broke it...














These are brakes according to Jack. Love his little mind!

2 comments:

  1. Your vulnernerability blesses us, Kelly. And Aldi had a Cars snack table in the middle isle. Just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know not to worry. God will provide, so just take a deep breath and remember. Yesterday's FaceTime was wonderful. Thanks! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete