Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Biking again!

Before having Luke, I lamented not being able to go on bike rides with an infant. I'll gladly make that sacrifice any day, but it is nice to have the option of a bike ride again! In the last 10 months, Calvin has transitioned to a "pedal bike" (and apparently leggings), Jack has learned how to ride the balance bike, and Luke has grown enough to ride on my bike! We are off again....around the block, anyway. Jack needs to get a bit more predictable before we can go much farther, but it is a great start!














3 comments:

  1. Seeing those pics of Luke took me back in time to the summer we met you guys. I remember Calvin wearing that same outfit and scooting around with his special crawl. And Jack is looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! One of these days you'll all be on roller blades! Hugs & kisses!

    ReplyDelete