Monday, July 30, 2012

Daddy's Home!

Do not be fooled by these sweet little faces from our morning at the pool today......




We had a bit of an afternoon. Well, nap time anyway.  Maybe this whole Cal and Jack happily sharing a room for nap time and bedtime is not going to work out after all.  I'm willing to try a bit longer, but today tested my patience with the process.

I'll spare you all the details, but after Calvin revived nearly-asleep-Jack and Luke by yelling as loud as he could for help with a fingernail, I thought I'd have his hide.  Of course, 20 minutes later Calvin was sweetly sleeping away while Jack and Luke were deliriously crying because they needed to sleep so badly.

Eventually the tide turned, and Jack and Luke found sleep. Everyone was much happier when they woke up, and Daddy coming home redeemed the whole afternoon!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry. Can't help it: I am fooled! There is no way those sweet little faces gave mommy an afternoon like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad said, "That's a lot of violence!" Even so, I love that Daddy lion and love the laughter.

    ReplyDelete