Wednesday, June 6, 2012

That is grandma mowing the grass...
















...I heard myself tell Jack and Cal on our walk around the neighborhood this afternoon...
It sounded ridiculous that someone we call "Grandma" would be mowing our yard.  But it was true...and her idea. Ace has helped me more than I can say with this recovery and transition to caring for three boys.
















I hope I am able to mow the yard and push this limo (we are estimating at least 70 lbs) like she has been doing for the past three weeks when Cal, Jack, and Luke start having kids someday!


3 comments:

  1. Awwe! What a wonderful and godly example...go Ace!

    Something tells me if anyone else will be pushing a limo for her grand kids, it's you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that strength training---the daily regimen of exercise and good nutition---is paying off for Ace as a hands-on, all hands on deck, Grandma, that she is to these three sweet grand---boys!

      What an example for all of us---especially those of us entering the grand parent role. We all strive to be the Grandma with Gusto! XOXO Janet

      Delete
  2. God Bless Ace! I am so thankful she has the strength and energy to do the job for both Grandmas. Love you, Ace!

    ReplyDelete