Friday, June 15, 2012

It's 8am...

And what a morning it has been!
While nursing Luke at 6, Cal came out of his room, where he had already woken up Jack, to poop in the potty. I could not wait to tell Dan that Cal was doing this of his own volition when I saw a huge bug crawling across Luke's floor. Thankfully, Luke was done eating just in time before the bug reached safety under the crib. I heroically squished the bug and peeked in on Cal who announced he pooped.

Unfortunately, he then used the whole roll of toilet paper to wipe. I'll spare you the details, but in the end I had once again saved the day by fishing excess paper put of the toilet before Cal clogged the toilet with his prize.

I went to get dressed before getting the boys up, and by the time I went back, Cal had peed in his bed...of course on the sheets and comforter, so we took care of ask that.

At this point I noticed some spots on Jack's sheets. Then I looked down at Dan who was about to unzip Jack's fleece jammies...there was poop all over! So, Jack showered with Daddy,I started a couple of nasty loads of laundry, and now here we are having breakfast and napping (Luke anyway) at 8:00.

Man, I am glad Dan is home this week!



3 comments:

  1. So much for easing into the morning. Poop happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the kind of laundry we have been doing lately! So glad that you were able to write about that morning...just in case you have a morning that is even more eventful and you forget about what happened yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What fun to start off the day with a wonderful sense of humor. Just remember not to lose it and you'll be fine. Nana loves you!

    ReplyDelete