Friday, February 22, 2013

Naked Running

I can't remember how getting naked was first associated with going on a run, but it is now a necessity for the boys. Pure fun....except when Jack wants to be the leader and Calvin passes him...which is all the time this week. Here was a purely fun minute of naked running with no vying for position.

My favorite is Jack's pumping left arm and stationary right arm...established when he was just a little bruiser! 

And their little naked bodies, of course!

The chatter surrounding these runs is quite entertaining as well. Calvin will ask Jack to "meet him at the bridge" when they first start. My friend Zoe is and I meet at the neighborhood bridge to run, so they think everyone has to do that, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. "Two Laps!" Love hearing that little guy talk. Over the bridge, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have so much fun playing together, and I love seeing them via your video blogs. It won't be long before all 3 little guys will be running together. Glad you're able to keep your sense of humor and laugh when things get loud and crazy. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete