Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mountain Biking and Ice Cream

Today Dan and I took the boys to a local park and happened upon this amazing mountain biking course for little kids! Calvin was in heaven! I think he has found a new favorite thing to do.
  I think Jack will be there soon enough, but he definitely enjoyed the experience, even if the extent was watching Calvin and the other bigger kids and standing on his balance bike. 





These two videos of Cal biking each have a nugget of gold at the end...

"I'm in the woods!"


"Now back to balancing"




Earlier this week, Ace and I took the boys to Jason's Deli's (as Cal calls it) and got some ice cream at the end. This was pretty entertaining...


"MOM! I ate my ice cream cone all gone. (With a smug eye brow raise and smile) Just like Daddy."


2 mintues later.... Jack: "Mom! I ate (uh) my ic ceam co (uh) gaw!" With an equally precious (but not smug) pride in his accomplishment! 

Luke: 

No comments:

Post a Comment