Wednesday, August 8, 2012

God Our Father

Tonight at dinner, Calvin, Jack, and I had a sweet time listening to "Still Listening" by Stephen Curtis Chapman...6 times in a row.  So sweet to see Calvin singing these words. I am so thankful to get to see a glimpse of God making Calvin's heart enjoy these words even though he doesn't understand yet.

Please excuse my voice trying to sing quietly in the background...when I stopped, so did Cal....


I love seeing God work in Jack in the way he has loved the Bible since he was a little guy.  I have found him sitting by himself flipping through the Bibles in our house since he was only crawling, and Jack often asks for a Bible story "ba-Bow sa-ee" when he gets to pick a book. I am thankful that God draws us to Himself in ways that connect to us individually.  I pray that Jesus would show his love to all three to Calvin, Jack, and Luke as they grow up.

1 comment:

  1. God is using these little guys to minister to all of our hearts!

    ReplyDelete