Wednesday, March 30, 2011

5 people, a little house, and a rain storm

We are not sure where Cal gets his canadian accent, but he has been asking to go "aut-side" incessantly these last few weeks. I'm pretty sure that after the fun we had this morning with my sister Kim and niece Addie, Calvin will be asking to play inside a little more often.

Addie and Cal played Peek-a-boo on his bunk bed. I don't think Cal was having much fun here!

We read some silly Sondra Boynton books.

And "horsed" around. (I know that is really bad!)
I'm not sure if Jack was happier with all the one-on-one attention or the prospect of pulling Addie's hair here.
On this rainy day at 2:30 after a wild morning, we all kind of feel like this right now.

2 comments:

  1. What precious little and big people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all you kids, and I'm so glad you all get to play together this week. You all warm my heart. Mom and Grandma

    ReplyDelete