Friday, December 11, 2009

Family Time




This is very belated, but it deserves a post anyway =).

Around Thanksgiving, we had fun seeing lots of people that we love. For about a week I felt like we still lived in the midwest as Kim, Jason, and Addie, and my mom came down south to see us. It was so great to get to show them our world here in North Carolina. Here are some of my favorite pictures of our time together.

Calvin and my mom really enjoyed hanging out together. I think this picture is sweet.



My mom helped me make a pillow for Cal's rocker. Incidentally, the fabric I chose had ducks all over it, and we stuffed it with duck feathers. The concept was brilliant. The mess was not.


Calvin and his Uncle Jason haven't spent a ton of time together since he is often at work while Cal is visiting and awake. However, Calvin knows when he is loved. So sweet. Jason also took the picture at the top of this post. He's good.

My sister, Kim, has quite a way with Cal. He always smiles with her. More than smiling, Calvin has taken to chasing his cousin Addie around. He actually took his first un-coerced steps trying to chase Addie while they were here.




No comments:

Post a Comment