Thursday, September 27, 2012

How is Luke doing with tummy time?

Minute 1....typical happy Luke.
Minute 3....fingers still in mouth....happy-ish.
Minute 5.....trying to look for help.
Minute 7....hmmm....this toy could make it all worth it.

Minutes 10-15.....forget the toy!  Calvin is trying to scream over Luke "It's OKAY Luke!"

Man, it is so hard to actually give Luke tummy time...between him not being awake long enough (at home, inside) and remembering to do it at a time when he is is neither too sleepy or too full to spit up all over the blanket. But the real reason I just haven't done it much is because he is just so content and precious like this:




   





So, the real question is, "How is Kelly doing with tummy time?" And I guess the answer is I am vowing to get better......I guess he'll be pretty sweet to watch roller over, too!

3 comments:

  1. He's my favorite four month old! I'll do tummy time for him. Will that work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ace - that will definitely work! I believe it is supposed to be at least 3 times a day, 10 minutes each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny, Amanda! You must have observed my abs!

    ReplyDelete