Thursday, August 20, 2009

Laughing with Daddy

Calvin has been laughing so much lately! He has a panting-type laugh with a big smile and squinty eyes in response to getting his diaper changed, in anticipation of another bite of tasty food (right now peas and cantaloupe flavored yogurt), and randomly when we look at him.

This laugh gets taken up a notch when Dan comes home. It turns into full belly laughter. Here are some videos of that:

A shorter one:



And a longer one:




On an unrelated note, I've had Calvin's door open while he naps lately to keep it cooler in his room (our AC has been less than functional....fixed now =). I've gotten to watch him nap, and I love it! Here is a picture so you can see, too!

3 comments:

  1. CJ looks so peaceful! I'm glad to hear that he is doing well. He looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's laughing cuz he knows his Uncle Ben is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait until you bring that handsome young man to Ann Arbor for me to hear that laugh and play with him. You are missed, all the more so as we get ready for school to start.

    ReplyDelete