Thursday, November 26, 2009

Persistence and Preference

I have never seen such persistence as this. Cal climbs the stairs (like all 13 of them) just struggling to get one big toe up around his hips to grip the step and then pulling the rest of his body up. Sorry the video is so dark...hopefully you can see enough.

Calvin seems to really like "helping" with laundry. He particularly enjoys picking diapers out of the basket and scampering off with them. When I tell him to "bring it back!", he just turns, smiles, drops it, and comes himself. I'm okay with that!

Cal has been taking his books off the shelf and "reading." It is sweet to watch him turn the pages (...and chew on them).



Though the beloved golfball takes certainly takes preference over the books:


And, here is a sweet video of Cal laughing while Dan gives him raspberries.


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog posts. Really. I love them so much that I almost want to write a blog of my own. Almost. :) It was great seeing you this past week. If I had a million dollars...I'd be rich. But also...I'd buy a private plane to come and see you every weekend. By you, I mean you, but I also (very significantly) mean Calvin. :)

    ReplyDelete