Friday, April 8, 2011

All's Quiet...

When Calvin said, "Out a bed" with a little smirk on his face before nap time, I knew we were in for an interesting couple of hours.

This morning I told him that Mr. Lamb (his blankie) would be taken away if he disobeyed during nap time by getting out of bed. We took a tupperware box and together collected three books, a truck, and a car to keep on his bed just for nap time.

Long story short....

Here is the loot. What started with Mr. Lamb progressed to include his box of books and toys and a couple spankings.

The tantrums after each thing got taken away interrupted Jack's nap. Jack was not happy about it at the time, and would not go back to sleep. He's pretty sweet sitting here now!


The battle is over, but now I just want to wake Calvin up and tell him I love him so much!

And the lasting effects are the two big unfinished projects in the kitchen.....baby food making and dinner.

I hope tomorrow goes better for me and both buddies.

2 comments: